Now you can also use WhatsApp as a personal diary. The company has named this new feature ‘Message Yourself.’ In this post, we’ll share some information about this feature and when and how you will get it.
As the name suggests, through this feature, you can message yourself. You will also be able to store it. You can send yourself notes, reminders, photos, videos, shopping lists, and other personal data.
Meta-owned messaging platform WhatsApp said it would be launched in India in the coming weeks. This feature will be available for both Android and iPhone. All users will get this new feature very soon.
How to get this “Message Yourself” feature in WhatsApp?
- After the feature launch, you must update the app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- After this, open the updated WhatsApp.
- A new chat has to be created.
- Here you will find your number in the contact list.
- After this, you have to select your name and number.
- After this, you can message yourself and use WhatsApp as a diary.
WhatsApp Forward media with caption feature brought
Recently WhatsApp has brought a new feature, Forward media, with a caption for its desktop users. With this feature, users can add any caption while forwarding photos, videos, documents, etc.
Users can send a caption along with it every time they forward a photo or video. At present, when you forward an image or video, the photo, video, etc., is sent to a contact, but the caption is not sent. However, this feature will be available for select users only. But in the future, the company will make this feature available to every one by bringing its update on a large scale.